Friday, March 6, 2009

So far, so good

Woohoo. I am finishing my precepting tomorrow. I can't wait to be finished. 7 weeks left of school. I have been so busy this past month, it is hard to believe the time has just flown by. It's been a long hard journey to get my education. I'm going to miss the good times I've had here in Ogden and I know it will be hard to leave should the time come. It's true that saying about missing times of your life even though they were difficult. Change is one of the hardest parts of life. I feel a little lost as we all sometimes do. At the same time, I look forward to having new opportunities to grow and do things that are fulfilling. There are options for me now on which way I want to go. I really believe God opens a door when another closes.
I'm homebound for Springbreak. I just took my car in to do the emissions and inspection and they found something else that needed fixing. I plan on getting that fixed and being home by Tuesday some time. I get to go and see primary childrens hospital on Thursday-which I am looking forward to. I am considering working there and they said they'd give me a tour. I miss being with my family and this break will provide a great opportunity to see them again. Well...besides Randy and Caleb. Forward...Vacation!

1 comment:

Alex said...

Well... your mission changes... you're done with school, now you can look for making a family!