Monday, March 30, 2009

"The Road Not Taken" by Robert Frost.

Two roads diverged in a yellow wood
and sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveller, long I stood
and looked down one as far as I could
to where it bent in the undergrowth;

Then took the other, as just as fair,
and having perhaps the better claim
because it was grassy and wanted wear;
though as for that, the passing there
had worn them really about the same,

And both that morning equally lay
in leaves no feet had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back.

I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I --
I took the one less traveled by,
and that has made all the difference
-Robert Frost

Yay! 1 month left of school! I just turned in my bachelor's application today. I should know by the end of the month or beginning of May if I was accepted into the program. I really liked the idea of expanding my knowledge from the ADN program and from work to become better at what I do. I am looking for housing-feel ready for a change. I've been in this ward for the past three school years! I've started searching on the internet. I was thinking it would be good to stay in this area, however, I am considering moving to Salt Lake to an area with more social stuff going on and more fun. It's funny I was this week feeling sad because I know changes are about to come in my life-this program ending and moving on. I'm going to miss my classmates. This program is one of the hardest things I've ever done and still in a way I'll miss it. Some big decisions are coming my way as to what I want to do with this life. I am definitely celebrating this summer and doing fun things. Going to the spa, going on a road trip, and spending time with family are definitely on my list.

1 comment:

Alex said...

Why exactly would you want to live in Salt Lake? Salt Lake is a very expensive place to live. Who knows... maybe you can get a place with some other girls and that would make it cheaper.