Thursday, January 29, 2009

How can I keep from singing?

Hello all! Last night I had the opportunity to go to an Enrichment night program and hear sister Beck of the General Relief Society. It was really neat because she opened her talk up to questions from those of us in attendance. I got to meet her afterward and she was really nice and sweet. I was able to carpool to this Enrichment with a couple girls from my ward-I feel a connection of sisterhood with the sisters from my ward. It's nice to have people you can feel close to when you're away from home. I think it's easy to forget how blessed I am. Now and then I'll think of places in the world where conditions are much harder than mine and remember many of my blessings. I remember(this is how I remember it) a couple years ago my chemistry instructor was talking about progress in the world of science and then she mentioned people in Africa and how they were fighting just to keep warm and were concentrated on survival. I have been blessed. Going to college is just one of these blessings.Take Care-Mish

No comments: