Saturday, September 26, 2009

My comings and goings in September

I was just offered full time day shifts! Working nights can get difficult. We'll see how this month goes. I'm going to do 1 day and 2 nights per week for October. If my days go well, I may switch over to just days. We'll see how it goes. Being with family is oh so nice. I've still been driving over to the singles ward which I really enjoy. I didn't expect that my housing I chose wouldn't work out. The owner was very flexible though and gave me a full refund for all that I put into the house. My kitty is getting long but is still skinny. I have had her for almost 5 months! I have some cute pictures of her I'd like to post but am having difficulty getting in to them-I'll have to try again later.
I started working on my mission papers! If all goes well and according to plan, I will be on my way by January. I have my dentist appointment set for Monday. I have to wait longer to get my eye appointment because my optometrist is booked until the last week of October. Then after I get my glasses, I can go to my regular doctor for an appointment. Waiting for my regular doctor turns out to be good because I have just done something to my back. I think time, exercise, stretching, and not lifting a lot will help it to heal. I don't want it to still be a problem when I go in to get my check up. Going on a mission has been something I have wanted to do so much. It's crazy that the day has come. If it is right for me it will work out. Otherwise, something else may come about.

1 comment:

Alex said...

You silly poet! Either you've been reading too much of it or you really did know that you wrote the last line quite poetically: "If it is right for me it will work out. Otherwise, something else may come about."