Wednesday, July 1, 2009

My work schedule

I will now be working only three days per week! What a nice cut back. My three shifts will be a little longer and I'll be getting a decent amount of hours. I'm shooting for a well rounded life. I now have Monday and Friday nights off. Now I can go to the fun FHE activities and other ward Friday night activities. My ward is so much fun! They went hiking last Monday but I wasn't able to make it. The Friday before that they had dinner and games at the park. I feel like I'm getting settled in Salt Lake now. My housing contract expires Aug. 1. In relief society people are often announcing housing available or people needing roommates. For sure I want to find housing and stay in this ward. I hope I can also get lucky enough to find roomies who don't mind having a cat around. There's a possibility that I can stay in my current housing but I'm not very certain about that yet. Life is going really well here in Salt Lake and the move was worth it!

No comments: