Thursday, May 14, 2009

Life in Salt Lake

Howdy all!
I've done it! I moved to Salt lake. Woot woot! I moved in Monday. I showed up before one of the roommates was home so I went and partied with Kris and Dave and K.C. until I got a hold of her. I am going to the student ward this Sunday (Maybe I'll meet a good looking R.M.!) I'm really hoping for more dating opportunities because in the past that hasn't been my area of luck. It seems like I must always do so much of the asking on dates, a change would be great. Either that or my home teachers end up asking me out and I end up not being interested. It will be nice because the ward I will attend is in the afternoon. Last night I went to Kris and Dave's and we had dinner together. It's nice to be able to have people I know so close by when I am starting anew. Today I am going to apply so I can take my boards and get my license.

No comments: